R and R for Sunday, May 6th, 2012

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 6, 2012




Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.  

Richard Bach


R AND R TIP #100:  RELAX, It really isn't goodbye.

Celebrating my 100th entry on the Motivation Station is a bitter sweet affair.  After my 100th tip on Rest and Relaxation, I'll be ending my posts here on this blog.   

The Motivation Station has always been a blog about encouraging others and my small part of it was to encourage you to get some R and R time in for yourself so that you can be the best you can be.

Hopefully something I've written helped you to do just that.  100 ways to rest and relax...who would have thought it possible?  I certainly had no idea where I was headed when I started making my Sunday entries here.  Time flies and so must I...


Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!

Author Unknown
but certainly expressed by me...

Many thanks to all the Motivation Station Team for letting me share my thoughts each week.  It's been a pleasure to be a part of such a great group.  And my thanks to everyone who has taken the time to refresh, relax, renew, rest, restore, regain, reboot, reduce, refocus and regroup... to get plenty of that wonderful R and R!

Be the BEST you can be!

Love, Live, Laugh and Be Happy!!!

ma

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment