Question of the Week

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 15, 2011

question_mark_2158

Which do you prefer: Actual Paper Books or Electronic Readers… Pros and Cons…

3-library

cooler_e-reader

I love the smell of paper books, holding them in my hands, seeing stacks of them… I would be afraid with an electronic reader I would be so busy collecting books into it that I wouldn’t actually be reading the stories… At work one day my friend was not able to read her electronic book as it would not turn on, it turned out to be just the battery was dead… But I felt bad for her as I continued to turn the pages in my book happily reading while she was not able to… I do agree with the thought of the electronic readers being good for the environment by going GREEN…

Happy Reading…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment