Motivation Monday - It's that time of year

Posted by Unknown on Monday, November 28, 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving - the holiday season is really in full swing now!

Would you believe I haven't yet given the first thought to shopping or decorating? Guess I can totally forget any kind of crafts this year. It's been a very busy year for me and about to get even busier. As of this week the boys will have 6 concerts per week, 3 on week nights and 3 on the weekends. I somehow have to work full time, manage my usual stuff, be ready to attend all these events, try to find time in between to shop, decorate and prepare for Christmas. To top it off I have company coming this weekend, and then more the following weekend. I don't know how I'm going to manage it all, but somehow I know I will.

With that said, I seriously doubt if I will have time in the upcoming month for my usual posts. For December I will be bringing you little more than a single thought, quote or photo on Mondays - just a little blurb of motivation for you for the week...


                              Source: tumblr.com via Martha on Pinterest


Have a great week and a wonderful holiday season!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment