R & R for Sunday, November 20th, 2011

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, November 20, 2011




It isn't any trouble. Just to S-M-I-L-E
So smile when you're in trouble, It will vanish like a bubble.
 
If you'll only take the troubleJust to S-M-I-L-E 


R AND R tip # 76:  Relax and be happy

 I hear how unhappy some are with too many things to do and with the season changing and the holidays coming.  It's a time of year that our immune systems are down and that all makes us very tired.

It's when we are feeling this way that it's time to change our attitude.  We need to decide to lighten up and relax awhile.

One of the best ways to lift my spirits is to SMILE.  If you can picture yourself smiling and feel better when you do,  can you imagine how much better others are going to feel when they see your smile?

So today I'm going to share a SMILE with you and hope it makes you feel much happier. It is the season to be THANKFUL. It's also a time of giving.  Give others a hug, appreciation and love and guess what?  What you gives comes back to you every time.

Why do turkeys always go, gobble, gobble?
Because they never learned good table manners

SMILE!

Relax and think about what makes you happy.  

Make a be Happy List and relax and SMILE awhile.

I know you'll be feeling so much better when you do.

And on this Sunday before Thanksgiving take some time out to think about what you are thankful for.

I'm thankful that I've had lots of wonderful things to SMILE about this year!
I hope you have had some too.

Have a Wonderful Sunday and a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving too!! 
See you all next week!

Love, Live, Laugh and Be Happy!

ma 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment