Motivation Monday - We want to be Motivated by You!

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yesterday I had one of those days where I had the time to get started on some of my massive decluttering projects but didn't have the motivation to get moving. I spent most of the afternoon on the computer searching for blogs that would motivate and inspire me to get started. I never did get much accomplished, it was just one of those days - but it did make realize that we are lacking links to resources outside of our own little team here at The Motivation Station.

I would like to give you an opportunity to motivate our team and readers!

                                                                          Source: google.ca via Chelsea on Pinterest


I would love to create a regular feature here where you can tell us your story and/or introduce your blog. Do you have a blog or an article you would like featured that fits any of the categories below - other motivational categories can be added too if yours doesn't fit into any of these...

Simplicity, Frugal Living, Cleaning, Decluttering, Organizing, Minimalist Living, Health, Diet, Fitness, Eliminating Debt, Time Management, Green Living, or recipe blogs that are either Vegetarian, Vegan, Healthy Meals or Super Simple Recipes.

If so, email me (mm.seasidesimplicity@gmail.com) about you and/or your blog with "Feature Me" in the subject line - I will be posting your feature exactly as you present it in your email. If you have any questions please send them in a separate email or in the comment section. I would also love for you to include a photo of yourself and/or an example that showcases what your blog or your personal journey is all about, and if you do have a blog please don't forget to include the name and URL.

You don't have to be an expert to be featured, you can be just starting out, or anywhere in between. I'm ready to start the features as early as this week.

We can't wait to be motivated by you!

Originally posted (with edits) at Minimalist in the Making.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment