Zumba Halloween Party and a Healthy Recipe too!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I seem to have no limits on the ways that I am willing to embarrass myself, probably one of the benefits of getting older. For my gym's Halloween Zumba party, I dressed up as a Kitchen Witch* and boogied down with the crew.


Heather aka "Dorothy" is an inspiring Zumba dance instructor who taught us the dance from Thriller!


It took me awhile to figure out this costume wasn't supposed to be Elvis, but Michael Jackson. Almost makes me glad that M.J. isn't around to see this.


After our workout, we had a potluck of healthy food. I made a yogurt parfait by layering greek yogurt with granola, dried rasperries, and drizzles of agave nectar. Fresh berries or fruit would also be a delightful addition.


How was your All Hallows' Eve Celebration? Any scary celebrity impersonators? Thank you so much!

*A Kitchen Witch helps prevent kitchen mishaps like fires and foul tasting food.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment