Tuesdays With Kris: Greek Chicken Salad

Posted by Unknown on Monday, July 25, 2011

I've been doing well on my plan of shear exercise and eating well. I've lost about 10 pounds in a few weeks. My meals mainly consist of a protein shake for breakfast (from my nutritionist), salad with lots of protein for lunch, and the same for dinner with a carb like brown rice, quinoa, or whole wheat bread. I snack on veggies, fruit, jello, v-8 and fiber one bars.

And it's not boring if you love chicken and Greek flavors!

Greek Chicken & Herb Salad
(for 1)



What you need:
1 cup chicken breast, grilled or sauteed in a little oil 
(you can season with some garlic powder and s&p)
2 cups herb salad mesclun mix (includes parsely, dill, cilantro)
3/4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
6-8 kalamata olives
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs red wine vinegar
sea salt and pepper to taste


What you'll do:
Assemble all vegetables and cheese onto a plate. Place warm chicken on top and drizzle oil and vinegar on top.

What are you cooking to stick with your plan?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment