Sources of Inspiration and Joy

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little things don't mean a lot, little things mean everything.

Today, I wanted to share some sources of my inspiration and joy including-

My garden and plants like this "Night Blooming Cereus" which only blooms one night a year.


My pets including Abigail who soothes just by petting her silky coat.


A wonderful dinner of "Painted desert salmon" from a John Sedlar recipe cooked by my hubby for Mother's Day.


Our oldest son with his good friend prior to attending his first high school prom.


Our youngest son at a school track meet, getting ready to do his best.


What things are a source of inspiration and joy for you? Thank you so much.

"These are the good old days". Carole King

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment