Forget the Fear, Worry about the Addiction is Right!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Flying through the air with much unease, comes the fifty year old on the flying trapeze!

For my 50th birthday, the boys and I took a flying trapeze class at the Trapeze School of NY- Santa Monica. Here we are pre-flight, all thinking, "What have I (she) gotten us into?"


You have ground practice for proper take off off the little bitty platform 23 feet up in the air.



Did I tell you I am not a fan of heights? The net is 14 feet below the platform, 9 feet off the ground.

I am sore two days later in places that I didn't know I had, but so well worth it, it was amazing.

Here's the boys who also really enjoyed it and took to it so easily.









It was a wonderful way to celebrate and I agree with Eleanor Roosevelt that you should do something each day that scares you.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment