Tuesdays With Kris: Make-up Mayhem!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My love for make-up has turned into, well has always been, a disaster! Traveling doesn't help as I usually throw everything into a plastic bag to avoid airport shenanigans, and then that bag remains as my way of organizing my belongings for the face until the next trip! See...




Yeah, not pretty! I went ahead and bought an organizer off of Amazon with a gift card I still had. While I wish it maybe had one more tier for my individual eyeshadow sets (I'm a make-up freak) this size will at least prevent me from binges at Sephora, or will encourage me to purge what I don't use.




Not bad! This bathroom is also shared with a boy!

I need to thank all of you ladies here for inspiring me to do this. I love the Decluttering posts and am glad that I can FINALLY contribute! Next stop... the Closet. My love for clothes is an even more dangerous addiction!

Also, not sure if she is in your area but a lovely lady named Nikki has a business: Simplify Your Space. She de-clutters, reorganizes, and will just make your life better! I just created her website and brand creative. Check it out!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment