Shower of Good Wishes

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Please join me in a Shower of Good Wishes for our Motivation Station teammate, Mrs.Spock and her family, as they welcome their new little girl, "Miss E".

Today, I invite you to a "virtual baby shower", by sharing any favorite childrens' books for the Spock family.

I love childrens' literature and have so many favorites, it's hard to narrow my list. Our family especially loves Jamberry, Goodnight Gorilla, Mrs.Spider's New Car, Mike Mulligan and the Steam Shovel, Armadillo Rodeo, A Wrinkle in Time, the list goes on and on. It's like picking a favorite child, well, almost! ;o)

Please let us know what stories and books hold a special place in your heart and memories. Thank you so much, Martha @ A Sense of Humor is Essential


You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be -
I had a mother who read to me.

Author - Strickland Gillilan

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment