Spring Cleaning and Projects

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We've been busy gearing up for the start of Spring here at The Motivation Station and my little household is no exception.

I had the carpets and rugs professionally cleaned last week. I got quite a workout moving all that furniture and "stuff".

Charley gives his stamp of approval for the clean rugs, just right for him to take a little nap.

Here are my overgrown rosebushes which I finally pruned, so now they are vertical sticks and will have enhanced blooming from their very severe cutback. This weekend, I am going to plant some additional bulbs and flowering perennials.

I have also been busy in the kitchen trying out some new recipes including this pork roast with cranberry sauce. I hope to share this recipe over at Our Krazy Kitchen soon.

Thank you for sharing in my progress and for helping me stay motivated and accountable. I would also appreciate an update on your progress too! Thank again.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment