SPRING IS STILL SPRINGING AND I HAVE THE FEVER!

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 25, 2011

As many of you know I have been all but confined to doing nothing while recuperating from major abdominal surgery.  I had dreamed of blog surfing, lounging through all my old magazines for new and inventive recipes, reading the stack of novels by my bedside and finishing long ago started craft projects.  But, as you can see, papers are piling up, even the clean laundry is piling up.  In the beginning I had no energy and then my eyesight was affected by the medication and spending too much time on the computer was hard to do as was reading anything.  With hubby's help I completed 6 loads of laundry yesterday, dusted our bedroom and he vacuumed everything.  So this mess is my goal for today, won't you join me in a GIT? I will post a progress picture at the end of the day!  Feel free to link yours in a comment.
For those of you who are somewhat new to TMS you may not know what a GIT Challenge is - GIT stands for Get It Together!

The idea with the GIT Challenge is to play catch up with whatever we need to get done. Just leave a comment saying you'll play along, minimize this post so you can easily come back to it throughout the day, stop what you are doing (meaning get off the computer and stop procrastinating!), take an hour right now to catch up on things you need to do and work as fast as you can!

Come back every hour or two and leave a comment with your progress. Check out what other participants have accomplished - all in the comment section, no blog hopping necessary. After updating, get back to work for another hour or so until you're done for the day. We always accomplish so much during these challenges!

Jump in anytime, there's no special time to start or finish. It's fun working together - join us!

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!
MIDDAY progress picture and report.  This is a difficult space for me since it is A) temporary B) not mine to begin with and C) too small.  I have made some headway though.  I rearranged the table and computer stand for a better working space, cleared the stack off the rear table and about 1/2 off the bed so far.  You'll also notice that the computer stand has a clear tabletop.
2PM MID MIDDAY update:  lost the stack on the table and most of the bed!
 430PM UPDATE:  Done with the magazine stack on the bed!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment