Thursdays With Linda: Spring is also Tax Time…

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 3, 2011

Indoors or out, no one relaxes in March, that month of wind and taxes, the wind will presently disappear, the taxes last us all the year.  ~Ogden Nash

I am thankful for the taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.  ~Nancie J. Carmody

tax time

So how many of you have already finished your taxes… Raise those hands… Now pat yourselves on the back… Great Job!

Now how many of you are just thinking about it… Raise your hands too… And tell yourselves you’re doing good… Still time to get those papers together… There is still over six weeks til the end of tax time…

This week I have started the taxes… Papers are gathered… Tax CD is installed in the computer… Ink has been ordered for the printer… And I have given myself an end date of March 15th to have all taxes done and filed…

Remember Taxes are Due April 15th…

If you are getting a refund, what are your plans for it… Something Responsible or Something Fun…

Happy Taxes…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment