Thursdays With Linda: A New Beginning

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both."

~James A. Michener~

 

"The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure."

~Francoise de Motteville~

This week I’ve been cleaning out my closet…

IMG_0009

I had to clean out my work clothes… As I can no longer wear my jeans for working in the stock room…

IMG_0010

I was able to find five pairs of twill pants that weren’t too big including two I recently ordered online…

IMG_0011

I discovered I had a lot more black shirts than I knew of… I seem to have been wearing the same three or four over and over…

I even pulled together the white ones, as we can wear black or white tops at work…

I did manage to fill up a bag that will be going to Goodwill…

IMG_0012

The reason for the cleaning of the work clothes… I Got The Promotion!! Starting on Sunday, I am now the Footwear Lead…

IMG_0005

Happy Spring…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment