Happy ChrisMess - Decluttering Challenge

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is my office. This is my office at the holidaze. Any questions?

Welcome to my ChrisMess.


For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. In this case, you have to make a mess to straighten things up, like the rats nest of wires and dust bunnies den, for my various peripherals, and voila, new computer!

Before-


After-


I have been participating in MarthaM's decluttering challenge for the New Year, and I am well over 300+ items that have been put into the recycling, pitch, or donate pile. And I still have a lot more to clean up in my office.


I am also gathering my old and broken electronics including a printer, cell phones, and hard drives, (erased with the aid of strong rare earth magnet, available at hardware stores), for an electronics recycling round up this weekend.

How is your mess coming along? Thank you so much!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment