*Motivation Monday - New Challenges for 2012!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year to all!

I don't make New Year's resolutions but do love to look at the New Year as a fresh start. I have many things I'd like to accomplish this year and lots of changes ahead.

This year for Motivation Monday I'll be bringing you a new challenge the first Monday of each month. I hope you'll join me!

For the month of January - Get Rid of 100 Things Challenge!


Unlike the original 100 Things Challenge to get rid of everything we own other than 100 things we will start much smaller - how about a challenge to get rid of 100 things in the month of January?

It doesn't matter if you donate, sell, giveaway, throw in the garbage, or recycling - the goal is just to get 100 things out of your home no matter how big or small.

I will update you with my progress on Mondays throughout the month. Will you join me? It's more fun if we work as a team - together we can do it!

Wishing you a Motivated Monday and a Happy New Year!

*Also posted at Minimalist in the Making

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment