Thursdays With Linda

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 19, 2012

 

I am loving Martha’s 100 Thing Challenge…

I have tossed another 338 items bringing my total to 519

The first three pictures are before pictures of areas I have been working on…

IMG_0043

9 items were removed in the above picture: 1 diorama, 1 decorated valentine box for school, 1 gift packaging, 1 gift envelope from the mail, 1 empty box of dinosaur valentines, 3 shoe boxes… all items into the recyclable bin and 1 shirt into the Goodwill… Various items also got put away and the mending was done…

IMG_0004

 

IMG_0005

From the above two drawers: 106 pieces of paper trash was put in recyclable and 57 greeting cards, 17 notepads, 121 envelopes, 2 organizers, and 3 calculators went into the Goodwill…

Also 4 plates from the kitchen went into the Goodwill…

IMG_0006

Wow there was a dresser under there… Still lots of drawers to go through too…

IMG_0008

In this drawer is all my greeting cards that were in several boxes now all in one place…

IMG_0007

And this drawer is almost empty with just a couple of mailing envelopes and Christmas cards for next year that I got for 50% off this year…

IMG_0002

By cleaning up these couple of areas I was inspired to cut some roses to put on the dresser…

IMG_0011

And write all the Birthday and Anniversary cards for January and February, write out my Thank You cards from Christmas and write a couple of letters to put in the cards by long hand…

Happy January…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment