Virtual Closet Clean Out

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, January 11, 2012


In addition to actual drawers and closets, I have also been cleaning up my "virtual closet", aka my Email folders and Inbox.

I spent over an hour deleting outdated and unneeded mail, thousands of emails. It's amazing how email is full of junk mail, that isn't even Spam.

I have been unsubscribing from all unwanted emails, to help stop the flow into my inbox.

I am also practicing the immediate delete, if I don't need to save an email or act on it, then off to the trash/recycle bin it goes.

What real life tools and tips do you use to help reduce virtual overload?

Thank you so much.

Photo of "Flying Spam" from Broad Contemporary Art Museum, Los Angeles, CA.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment