Frugal Fridays With Jen- A Little Splurge

Posted by Unknown on Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

You all know I've been slowly winning Swagbucks since the beginning of the year in hopes of getting enough amazon.com gift cards to buy myself an Amazon Kindle. Well, we just paid off the first of three loans a couple months ahead of schedule (go us!), and our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up next Friday. The 5th anniversary is traditionally the "wood" anniversary, and e-readers are the new replacements for killing a tree, right? So, my husband decided to get me a Kindle! We never exchange gifts, period, so this was a surprise.

Now, I will be winning those Swagbucks, earning those amazon cards, and buying e-books instead. At least, those books that have been published since 1923. Almost a million titles that were published before then are free to download!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment