Tuesdays With Kris: Smoothie Time!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 4, 2011

My trip to Barcelona is only 2 weeks away and I am very determined to send my best figure, in a while  lets say, there! From exercise to eating lighter there is one thing that I am also doing everyday... SMOOTHIE TIME! I'm only sorry I didn't start sooner because after 1 week of breaking a sweat everyday, eating HUGE salads, and drinking 1-2 all fruit (with a little milk or yogurt) smoothies everyday... my skin is looking fab, and my pants feel looser and my face is less bloated! Imagine if I got my shite together months ago... Just think!

Here's the smoothie recipe!




Very Berry Banana Smoothie:

Toss the following into a blender: 1 handful blackberries, 1 handful raspberries, 1 handful blueberries, 6 large strawberries, 1 banana (cut into pieces first). Add 3/4 low fat milk. Blend away then slurp up! You can add a little peanut butter too and then it would be like a PB&J Smoothie!


Does it take a trip or event to get you moving like this? Yeah me too. Wish I had that kind of power no matter what was on the horizon!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment