IT'S SATURDAY "GITTING" TIME AGAIN

Posted by Unknown on Friday, April 1, 2011

As many of you know I have been all but confined to doing nothing while recuperating from major abdominal surgery.  I had dreamed of blog surfing, lounging through all my old magazines for new and inventive recipes, reading the stack of novels by my bedside and finishing long ago started craft projects. So, last week I accomplished this towards spring cleaning.  This week I'm scaling down a bit and working on the smaller projects.

I have several "boxes" full of recipes scraps from newspapers and magazines.  I'm desperately trying to get organized with them all.  I ran across a clearance sale today and saved $18 on boxes I'd been coveting for just this purpose.  Right now they are just stored in a couple of old xerox boxes.
I still need a couple more which I will go get first thing this morning. But, so far we're on a roll.  I have 1/2 a xerox box sorted into these 4 files so far.
SO ON TO OUR GIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!
For those of you who are somewhat new to TMS you may not know what a GIT Challenge is - GIT stands for Get It Together!

The idea with the GIT Challenge is to play catch up with whatever we need to get done. Just leave a comment saying you'll play along, minimize this post so you can easily come back to it throughout the day, stop what you are doing (meaning get off the computer and stop procrastinating!), take an hour right now to catch up on things you need to do and work as fast as you can!

Come back every hour or two and leave a comment with your progress. Check out what other participants have accomplished - all in the comment section, no blog hopping necessary. After updating, get back to work for another hour or so until you're done for the day. We always accomplish so much during these challenges!

Jump in anytime, there's no special time to start or finish. It's fun working together - join us!

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment