Frugal Fridays With Jen- Frugal Thanksgiving

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'll tell you the best way to save money on food, as we all learned this week- it's to be so sick that you can't keep down anything more than a slice of toast a day. Ugh :(.

Today I leave you with a few quick links I've bookmarked myself with frugal Thanksgiving ideas. Any ideas of yours are always welcome! Right now I'm on the search for a dairy-free (or able to be made with dairy-free margarine) dessert that can travel 5 hours and still survive.

Frugal menu with prices included from Southern Savers. You can probably find comparable prices in your local area.

Tips for keeping your holiday cost down from Financial Highway.

Great roundup of frugal decorating ideas from Tip Junkie. I think even my craft-challenged self could make the homespun-looking burlap table runner.

Don't let anything go to waste! Use up that leftover turkey with this list of recipes from allrecipes. And if you're sick of turkey- freeze it and use it a couple months down the road, when you are less turkeyed out.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment