R & R for Sunday, November 28th, 2010

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, November 28, 2010

FINISH WHAT YOU START! 

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of chips and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

R and R Tip # 25: RESIST putting things off until another day
Ninety-nine percent of all failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses ~George Washington Carver, Chemist
 

Procrastination makes you feel both indecisive and guilty. You're indecisive because you choose to postpone what must be done and guilty for not doing, now, what you need to do. The more often you procrastinate, the weaker you feel.
 

Our world gets this way sometimes, too. Life happens in unexpected ways and the road we're traveling makes unexpected turns. Before long, we find ourselves in places we never anticipated, wondering exactly where we are. If we are not careful, we panic and make things even worse
 

All the noise and distraction around us makes it difficult to remember to stay focused and take action every day. So we stall and drift back into those old habits and patterns. Your goal is relegated to your wish list and you become frustrated again.
 

Rise above any disappointments and keep trying.
 

One of the great things about our Motivation Station is that there is always someone around to try and keep us accountable. The folks here are just like lots of you with real problems and I am blessed to be a part of them. I read that one way to stay focused is to have an accountability buddy and in some way I hope that I can be one of your buddies and I hope you'll be one of mine too.

I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off. 

See you all next Sunday!
Love, Live, Laugh and Be Happy!
ma

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment