Motivation Monday - Bedroom Makeover Contest

Posted by Unknown on Monday, November 1, 2010

The winner for the bedroom makeover contest is...

Our very own Linda here at TMS on Thursdays from Finding Footprints in the Sand. I could easily see all the hard work that went into your makeover Linda! Congrats! I will email you soon with the gift code and details.

To all who played along - great job! :-)

I can't even begin to catch up on all that's been going on here - and believe me, there is nothing I could tell that is the least bit motivational. I am just taking things one day at a time and dealing with things as they come. There has still been very little progress with my mother. Your continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment