Thursdays With Linda: Five Pound Challenge…

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving-Day-16-XFAG2EHSDK-1280x800

Thanksgiving is fast approaching… Only two weeks from today… Have you started planning your menu… Picked out the best turkey of the bunch…

I can already smell it… Golden Turkey… Pumpkin Pies… What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish you look forward to eating…

I love the Cornbread Stove Too Stuffing…

But First before we can indulge in all the Thanksgiving fixings…

How many pieces of Halloween candy have you had…

Are you adding up steps on your pedometers…

I have had too many pieces of Halloween candy and Chocolate covered raisins and tortilla chips and potato chips………

And I have not been walking every day in addition to all my steps at work…

I have gained the three extra pounds I lost and two pounds into my thirty pounds I lost…

No… No… No…

I had planned to start as of November First to get back to losing… but with the worries of hubby not working and recovering from all the Halloween excitement and adjusting to the clock time change… It has been a time of getting my mind back in the right way of thinking…

So my goal for myself and anyone who wants to join in is to lose 5 pounds by Thanksgiving day…

We can do it!!

No snacking!

No second helpings!

No skipping meals!

Lots of water!

Lots of walking!

1002973_37522JS_A_400

I have been at CSN.com trying to decide what to buy with my $75 winnings… It has not been an easy task… So many choices…

I have been looking for Pilgrim Figurines for years now and was excited to find the ones above at CSN but they are out of stock…

Pursuit E25 Total Body Exercise Bike

So I have found this exercise bike that works the upper and lower body… It also looks compact so won’t take up too much space…

I just can’t decide… What do you think…

6 

Happy Veteran’s Day…

psm

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment