Motivation Monday - Keeping Healthy Eating Simple

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 22, 2011

As I was making my favorite healthy and super simple salad to take to work for lunches this week I decided to share it here for Motivation Monday. Eating healthy doesn't have to take a lot of time or effort, and it definitely doesn't have to be expensive.


This is simply Boston lettuce topped with a combination of chick peas (drained and rinsed), edamame, and dried cranberries. I use a splash of plain balsamic vinegar as a dressing.

This salad has zero saturated fat - no matter what anyone says I'm a huge believer that it's saturated fat that makes us fat not sugar or carbs. It's packed with protein, very healthy and with the combination of all the different flavors, colors and textures it's like a party on a plate! It's so delicious. I hope you'll give it a try.

Wishing you a Motivated Monday!

Linking this post up to:

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment