R & R for Sunday, May 15th, 2011

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 15, 2011


There is a special place in life,
that needs my humble skill,
A certain job I'm meant to do,
which no one else can fulfill.
The time will be demanding,
the pay is not too good,
and I wouldn't change it
for a moment, even if I could.

There is a special place in life.
A goal I must attain,
a dream that I must follow.
Because I won't be back again.

There is a mark that I must leave.
However small it seems to be.
A legacy of love for those
who follow after me.
There is a special place in life,
that only I may share.
A little path that bears my name,
awaiting me somewhere.

There is a hand that I must hold,
a word that I must say,
a smile that I must give,
for there are tears to blow away.
There is a special place in life
that I was meant to fill.
A sunny spot where flowers grow,
upon a windy hill.

There's always a tomorrow and the
best is yet to be, for somewhere
in this world, I know there
is a place for me.

Author Unknown

R AND R TIP #49: RELAX and enjoy your SPECIAL place

Years ago, success was determined by where you lived and what you drove. Now it seems that success is measured differently by how busy you are.

During the course of your week, you may place on your head any of the following hats: wife, mother, worker, daughter, sister, aunt, grandma, cook and bottle washer, chauffeur, nurse, maid, counselor, referee, PTA member, committee chair. If so, it may be time to do a little hat reduction, ridding our schedules of some of the activities that clamor for our attention

Sometimes these hats are stacked so high that trying to balance them all on our pretty little heads sends us toppling completely over.

You are special and you do have a SPECIAL place in the world. It is so very important to give yourself the gift of rest and relaxation so that you can be the very best that you can be no matter what hat you are wearing!

See you all next week!

Love, Live, Laugh and Be Happy!

ma

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment