Thursdays With Linda: Working Parents…

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For many people a job is more than an income - it's an important part of who we are.  So a career transition of any sort is one of the most unsettling experiences you can face in your life.  ~Paul Clitheroe
8-superdad

I have Good News to Share…

juggle

Hubby is once again a Working Man…

juggling_mom

His first day of work was my day off… It’s amazing how much house cleaning can get done when I’m home alone…  Hubby and I also had an agreement, until he found a job it was his job to do the dishes… I have been dish washing free for nine months… On his first day of work, I did the dishes twice…  Do you and your significant other share chores… Any special chore sharing agreements, bets or bribes… Or just a funny story…
supermom[1]

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.  ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966
Happy Juggling of Life and Work…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment