Motivation Monday - Very Pinteresting

Posted by Unknown on Monday, August 1, 2011

I was hoping by this week to be able to show you some shots from the new house. I've taken tons but they are still sitting and patiently waiting in my camera until I have a chance to upload them.

So this week I'm going to invite you to join me (along with several other members of our TMS team) at Pinterest. I've used Pinterest to help me gather my thoughts, save ideas and items I've been shopping for on the Internet as we came to the end of the renovations at "the mansion." It really helped me to develop the look I wanted as I began the decorating process.

Source: None via Martha on Pinterest

You can see my other "mansion" ideas here.

Now we are cleaning up and finishing renovations at our old house that we will be renting as a vacation rental. It's walking distance to the beach (great vacation spot if anyone is interested!).




My beach house ideas are here.

I have lots of other boards too - Organizing, other home ideas, patio and garden, etc. You can see all my boards here.

Hope you will visit me at Pinterest. It's a great way to help you get organized, inspired and motivated!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment