Thursdays With Linda: What I Cleaned and Question of the Week…

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today I Cleaned…

IMG_0003 

I organized and put away all the movies and video games from the entertainment center from the summer playing…

IMG_0004

Also from son3’s TV stand…

IMG_0005

After…

IMG_0001

I tackled the paper pile on my table/desk…

IMG_0002

I sorted…

IMG_0009

I filed…

IMG_0007

I shredded…

IMG_0008

Now just a little pile of to dos and bills to pay…

IMG_0010

And a much cleaner table/desk…

What have you cleaned today, today can be any day of the week… Share with us by linking your blog entry in our Show and Tell on our sidebar…

question_mark_2158

Question of the Week:

What is your favorite, can’t live without or just so handy Appliance…

Leave your answer in the comment section or write up your answer in your blog and link up to our Show and Tell in our sidebar…

Happy Appliances…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment