Thursdays With Linda: Back to School and a New Theme…

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, August 11, 2011

IMG_0003

The boys are Back to School this week… Son2 is a Senior…

Son3 is a Fifth Grader…

IMG_0005

I thought with School starting and Fall just around the corner, I would start a new theme here at Thursdays With Linda… And hopefully to have more of our followers  be more involved with us here at The Motivation Station…

The first is “Today I Cleaned…” Today can be any day of the week… Just share with us in a blog entry what you cleaned or accomplished and link your entry to our Show and Tell in our sidebar…

With the boys back to school this week I was able to get a bit done on my day off without any interruptions…

Today I Cleaned……

IMG_0003

I finally took all those bags of donations to the Goodwill…

IMG_0004

IMG_0014

I swept and washed off the front porch…

IMG_0005

I cleaned the front entryway… Before…

IMG_0006

After…

IMG_0010

I watered the houseplants…

IMG_0011

I vacuumed…

IMG_0013

I ran the dishwasher… twice… and washed four loads of laundry…

IMG_0015

I cleared and cleaned the island… Before…

IMG_0016

After…

IMG_0017

I cleaned the boy’s bathroom…

IMG_0018

I filled out school papers for the boys and went through a pile of paperwork that I brought home from work…

IMG_0019

And I made brownies…

question_mark_2158

Also each week I will ask a question that you can answer in the comment section or in a blog entry… Just make sure to link your blog entry to our Show and Tell in our sidebar…

This weeks Question: Do you own/collect any antiques and/or have a favorite place to go antiquing…

Happy Antiquing…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment