A Special Place for Santas & Jack Antenna Ball Free to Good Home

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to Wednesday at The Motivation Station with your humpday host, Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential, and Thank you for your visit.

As you can see by the photographic evidence, I am way behind on our decorating.

What is really pleasantly suprising is, the fact that I am not stressed about this.

I have had time to display some much loved treasures including this Lady Peddler Doll and Santa made from a painted gourd. On the left is a Genuine Jack in The Box antenna ball, free to the first commenter who will give it a good home, and I will ship it worldwide.


Dear Linda of Finding Footsteps has a special place for Snowmen, as do I. I really like this Snowman nutcracker, but I also have a special place for Santas, like some of these fellas on our den mantle.


What symbols hold a special place in your heart for the holiday season?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment