Tuesdays With Kris: HELP WANTED

Posted by Unknown on Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello, friends. I'm a barrel of self-loathing right now. Your guidance is wanted! I feel like every time I go and post this same weak rant I say, "It's the heaviest I've ever been..." Well, now, I am actually overweight. At my previous heaviest moments I was always just at the heaviest weight that I should be for my height, age, and frame. Now... tippin' the scale and buying XL tights (ok, I am tall, I'll give myself that)! Food is the problem... not the enemy... just the problem. I'm a stuffer. What's hilarious (not really) is that I'm a stuffer when it comes to cleaning and putting things away. What is that all about? Why do I stuff? I stuff my feelings too. Major stuffer alert! I can never eat to be comfortably full. I just keep going until I'm full to the brim. Not cool. Who does that? All I can say is that I logged my food on Weight Watchers again today (I have been paying for months after all) and have my trainer session tonight in about an hour (I wrote this post a day in advance for those keeping score).  My question, or need really, is to know how you all snap out of it and take a turn in the other, healthier, direction. Is it always a shocking weigh-in that turns you around until the next mishap or have you never looked back? Inquiring minds want to know!

{photo here }
Have a great week!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment