Frugal Fridays With Jen- Favorite Frugal Recipe

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 9, 2010


I just hit the third trimester of pregnancy, and I am utterly exhausted. Dinners have been as fast and easy as I can make them.

We've started making this Pear Oven Pancake at least once a week, and leftovers make a great breakfast I can take to work the next day. My dairy-allergic son won't eat it, but I save some pears to put on his dairy-free pancakes.

I stocked up on evaporated milk for less than $0.50 a can recently, and the rest of the ingredients are super cheap. I'd say the cost of this meal is $2 or less. It takes me about 10 minutes to throw together and 15-20 minutes to bake. I've been serving it with sausage sometimes too.

It's a must-try- and the price is right!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment