Motivation Monday - On our way to the new year

Posted by Unknown on Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas is over, the new year is rapidly approaching. It's time to get ready!

My holiday season has been spent under construction...


Here I am teaching my son how to use a chipper to get all the old thin-set off the floors after ripping out the tile. He's one hard worker, and has much more endurance than I do these days with that kind of hard physical work (by the way, only in Florida will you see someone in a jacket and flip flops at the same time, LOL)

I have my home in a massive mess from celebrating the holidays and general neglect while all the construction has been going on over at my mother's home. I finally got all her belongings sorted through and packed up and then the renovations immediately began. I only have one week from today to get things in order before I return to work - no time to waste!

I don't know about you, but for me I think today would be a great day to "GIT" motivated and organized! For those of you who are somewhat new to TMS you may not know what a GIT Challenge is - GIT stands for Get It Together!

The idea with the GIT Challenge is to play catch up with whatever we need to get done. Just leave a comment saying you'll play along, minimize this post so you can easily come back to it throughout the day, stop what you are doing (meaning get off the computer and stop procrastinating!), take an hour right now to catch up on things you need to do and work as fast as you can!

Come back every hour or two and leave a comment with your progress. Check out what other participants have accomplished - all in the comment section, no blog hopping necessary. After updating, get back to work for another hour or so until you're done for the day. We always accomplish so much during these challenges!

Jump in anytime, there's no special time to start or finish and no rules. It's fun working together - join us! What will you "GIT" done today?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment