Thursdays With Linda: Christmas Time

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 2, 2010

IMG_0008

We made it through Halloween…

We made it through Thanksgiving…

Now it’s time for the most Blessed Holiday of all, but also the most stressful…

Christmas Time is upon us…

IMG_0002

Hubby has started the decorations outside…

We went Christmas shopping… With hubby not working at the moment, we are only buying for the boys…

Only five gifts each from Santa and one each from us for son2 and son3… Son1 is older and will get a couple of things…

All hubby and I want for Christmas is for him to get a job…

And to be together in our home, happy…

IMG_0006

This week I am signing the Christmas cards… I still have plenty from years past to send out…

IMG_0005

Here is what I ordered with my CSN winnings!!

A Serta mattress pad for our bed…

After my $75 winnings, free shipping and no sales tax, I only paid one dollar…

Thank You CSN.com…

Merry Christmas…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment