Hope for the Home Office

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Wednesday at The Motivation Station, and thank you for visiting to share in my "Hope for the Home Office".
I telecommute for my nursing case management job, and I spend a lot of time in my home office. And I have the computer cables, equipment overload, bursting email inboxes, and junk mail folders to prove it. This past weekend, I just had had "ENOUGH". (Doesn't it always come to that? Where you are just done with looking at the mess, and you say, "Enough". Well, that's what happened to me.)

I finally tackled the snakepit under my desk that keep my two computers, two printers, VoIp phone, fax machine, and landlines powered up. Scary, isn't it?
This is quite improvement with at least some tangles free.
Next on my "To Do" list is cleaning up both work and personal email folders. I also plan to take my old electronics equipment to an E-Waste collection event this weekend.

How about you? Do you have plans to declutter your Virtual or Home Office?

Thank you so much, Martha @A Sense of Humor is Essential

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment