Thursdays With Linda: Keeping your New Years Resolutions…

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 27, 2011

1

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

~Zig Ziglar~

"There is a basic law that like attracts like. Negative thinking definitely attracts negative results. Conversely, if a person habitually thinks optimistically and hopefully his positive thinking sets in motion creative forces - and success instead of eluding him flows toward him."

~Norman Vincent Peale~

"You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life."

~Dr. Wayne Dyer~

"It's the little things you do that can make a big difference. What are you attempting to accomplish? What little thing can you do today that will make you more effective? You are probably only one step away from greatness."

~Bob Proctor~

RefrigeratorInChains

January is coming to a close, but that is no reason to give up on your New Years Resolutions even if you have done so already…

We still have eleven months to accomplish our goals…

Let’s say January was just a practice run to teach us what will work to reach our resolutions…

Now it’s time to make a step by step plan to meet your goals…

My lesson in January was learning that I have to reset my mind back to good eating habits…

It’s easy to say I’m not gonna eat but my hands and mouth have other plans…

First step in my plan: Before I eat~Stop and Ask myself am I hungry or just eating out of habit…

Step two: If I am hungry then eat, if not~Walk away from the kitchen…

Share your resolutions for the rest of the year in the comment section…

Happy Habits…

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment