Tuesday's With Kris: Power of The Plank

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 3, 2011

{Picture and How To found here}
A couple of weeks ago I shared with you one of the many secrets my Personal Trainer has made me aware of: The Squat. Well, I'd like to share another exercise that we can all work on: The Plank! The best thing about planks are that you can do them at home, at the gym, beach, park, work (if you have an office and your co-workers don't freak you out,) and hotels for when you are on vacation. No bouncing, and no making noise! This exercise works the Abs, back and core muscles and IS NOT as easy as you may think. Add forward and side planks to your workouts now! When I started I could only do about 10 seconds at a time. What has 2 thumbs and  held plank at  a whole minute, 2 TIMES IN A ROW, this morning.... THIS GAL! These are some awesome ways to work planks into your workout. Some more advanced than others but give them a try! You WILL get better at it. Trust me!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment